AF Vision (What we see)
We envision an Africa of young active citizens maximising opportunities to foster economic progress thereby giving rise to a poverty free continent.
AF Mission (What we do)
Our mission is to implement sustainable programmes that:
- Develop the capacity of young women for increased wealth creation
- Advocate for educational policies that engender sustainable livelihoods
- Foster the development of young people into active and responsible citizens
- Advocate for the involvement of women and young people in governance
AF Core Values
Our conduct in Aspilos Foundation is guided by the following core values:
- Empowerment: We are particular about giving people the necessary skills that put them on the path to actualising their dreams.
- Kaizen: We are not static. We are continuously and constantly learning and improving.
- Responsibility: We have a very high sense of responsibility for the society around us. We help amplify the voices of members of our society.
- Gender equality: We believe in the equal value of all humans and work to see that both genders receive opportunities that are equitable.
- Technology: We love technology and infuse it into all that we do.
- Leadership: We work in a region with a leadership crisis so we have put the onus on ourselves to at all times demonstrate good leadership.