We work in 2 thematic areas:
- Sustainable and secure livelihoods with women as our focus population. All our activities in this area strengthen the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5 and 8.
- Improved governance with young people as our focus population. Under this thematic area, we work to support the Sustainable Development Goal 16.
Our programmes can be captured under these distinct areas:
- Leadership, ethics and professionalism training
- Technology training
- Education public and policy advocacy
- Active citizenship campaign
- Gender equality and equity training
- Governance public and policy advocacy
- Capacity strengthening for women and young people in politics and governance